Shipping & Returns
Orders placed Monday through Friday (excluding holidays) will be processed and delivered to the postal company within 2-4 days once credit card authorization and verification have been obtained.
Orders placed on Saturdays and Sundays will begin processing the following business day. All customers will receive a confirmation email with tracking information when the order has shipped
Please note that all orders are shipped via the Bahamas Postal Service, and then connected to the buyer’s country Postal services. Packages usually take anywhere from 7-21 days. Should you require a faster shipping method such as FedEX or UPS please let us know in the buyer’s note below in the receipt from Paypal and we will contact you about shipping rates using those services.
Shipping within the Bahamas is done via courier services, mailboat delivery, pick up or front door delivery. Let us know in the buyer’s note below in the receipt from Paypal which method is good for you.
All shipping charges are non-refundable. No exceptions!
If the customer is not completely satisfied with their purchase, Autumn Crop will be happy to offer a refund on the cost of the item purchased or exchange on any items within 5 days of the receipt of the customer purchase.
Please note that items showing signs of wear or those that have been engraved, altered, resized or damaged in any way will not be accepted for return.
Customer must have the unworn item in its original condition, with a copy of the original receipt.
Please note that custom pieces are not eligible for return or exchange all sales from custom pieces are considered final.
Please allow up to 7 -10 business days for your exchange or return to be processed. Business days are Monday-Friday except for national holidays. Return processing begins after your package is delivered to us.
For any inquiries concerning returns or exchanges, please contact Customer Service via email at email@example.com or by phone am – 5pm, Monday – Friday.
Care of item
- Put on jewelry after you have applied your makeup, hairspray and perfume.
- Remove jewelry before bathing or swimming, as well as sunbathing, cleaning, exposure to seawater, sunlight or harsh chemical. Chemicals or minerals in the water damage and tarnish the materials.
- After you have worn your jewelry, wipe them gently with a soft clean cloth. Over time, the slight acid in your perspiration can have an abrasive affect on them.
- Do not use ammonia-based cleaners, detergents, bleaching agents or powdered cleaners. Don't use abrasive materials, scouring pads or stiff brushes.
- Do store in a jewelry box, wrapped in a soft cloth, or in a pouch separately to keep away from theft or loss as well as tarnish. Avoid keeping it from regular jewelry as it may cause scratch,
- To clean, use a soft cloth and wipe the shell gently to keep it with a polished look. After each use please remember to wipe and store properly.